Atousa Nik is a professional realtor since year 2000 that has developed a large clientele in all over the Bay Areas. Atousa specializes in representing Clients in the purchase of Foreclosures, Short Sales, Fair market Sales, Multi Units, New Construction, TownHomes, Condos, Luxury or Executive Homes, Lots and Lands. Her great and professional negotiation skill always lead her to win and get the best for her buyers.
Atousa Nik works hard to always stay on the cutting edge with the latest Real Estate Technology. She has the drive to always be on top of the new and keep her clients equipped with the most up to date technology products. Atousa is customer driven and dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service ! Atousa has represented 100’s of families in the purchase of their homes. She is fluent in English, Farsi/Persian and Spanish.
If you are in the market to buy a home, Atousa will put her experience to work for you!
Certifications and Recognitions
- Top producer 2004 – Now
- Certified Distressed Properties Expert
- Executive Club Award 2017
- 100% club Award 2014-2016 Top Agent
- Platinum Award 2005 Top Agent
Additional Skills and Credentials
- Real Estate License: State of California
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of Bay East Association of Realtors (BEAR)
- Member of ICCES Board of Director in Marketing
Before Real Estate: Program Assistant to Resident Coordinator of United Nations in the Middle East 1990-1997